Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup pickling salt or kosher salt, for brining
- 4 pounds Kirby cucumbers, freshly picked and washed thoroughly
- 3 cups good quality distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 large cloves, garlic, blanched in their skins for 3 minutes and peeled
- 3 whole allspice berries
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 bunch of fresh dillweed with flowers
- Large stoneware or glass crock
- Stainless steel kettle, or other large non-aluminum pot
- 2 large kettles, one with a rack or lobster pot and rack Canning tongs
- 3 quart-size or 6 pint-size sterilized canning jars
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|