Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dill Pickle Sandwich Slices
- 2 tablespoons Ball® Mixed Pickling Spice
- 2 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Ball® Preserving & Pickling Salt
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 3 heads fresh dill
- 8 cups sliced, trimmed pickling cucumbers (1/4-inch slices)
- 1/8 teaspoon Ball® Pickle Crisp® Granules
- 3 Ball® or Kerr® Pint (16 oz) Jars with lids and bands
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|