Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dill Cream Cheese, Roast Beef and Cucumber Sandwiches
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 10 slices dense white bread
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|