Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dill-Cured Pork Crostini with Sweet Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 18-ounce pork tenderloins
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 sourdough baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick-rounds (at least 50)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?