Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dijon Tuna Burger
- 1½ pounds yellowfin tuna, finely chopped by hand
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, quartered
- Red onion rings and greens, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 283kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 77mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|