Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dijon Pomme de Terre De Creme
- 4-6 Large Potato's - roughly 10-12 oz's - although British is better, for this recipe - Desiree is king.
- 100ml of semi or skimmed milk (or cream)
- 1 tablespoon of butter or:
- 2 tablespoons of flora (alternate)
- 1 tablespoon of home-made mayo
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt (or ground)
- 0.5-1 (preference) teaspoon of peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 0.25-0.5 teaspoon of Dijon (to taste)
- 1-2 teaspoons of dried or fresh parsley (fresh is better)
- A sprinkle of fresh crushed garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoon of light cream cheese
- Hard grated cheese or (your favourite) for sprinkling
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?