Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dijon Chicken Salad
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|