Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Diane's Chicken Dish
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons®)
- 1 pound boneless chicken pieces, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|