Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Diana's Hawaiian Bread Rolls
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored shortening
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|