Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Devil's Food Cake
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups bleached all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1½ cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons sour cream or buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- Two 9-inch round cake pans, buttered and bottoms lined with parchment or wax paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 186kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|