Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Devil’s Food Butterfinger Cake
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce jar caramel topping
- 1 12 ounce container whipped topping (aka Cool Whip. Or make your own by whipping 1 cup heavy cream with 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form.)
- 1-2 Butterfinger bars, crushed.
- Directions1. Prepare the cake according to package directions. You can use either a 9x13 pan or a bundt pan. Immediately after removing the cake from the oven, poke several holes in it with a fork or a skewer. Mix the condensed milk with the caramel topping and spread over the entire cake.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?