Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb (450g) turkey breast cutlets, cut into strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- ¼ tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh hot red chile, seeded and minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 163kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|