Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Devilish Guac Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder for garnish, or to taste
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 olives, each cut into 4 slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|