Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deviled Smoked Ham Spread
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 3 pounds smoked ham, cut into chunks
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|