Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deviled Eggs with Tarragon and Shallots
- One dozen hard boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tablesppons chopped fresh shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Directions1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, or cut the top third off the top. Scoop out the yolks and mash with a fork.2. Add all remaining ingredients to the mashed yolks and mix well.3. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. (You can also scoop the mixture into a large ziploc bag, snip off the bottom corner and squeeze the mixture into the egg whites, similar to using a pastry bag. I find this to be a lot less messy.)4. Garnish with more ground pepper and tarragon sprigs if you like, and serve!
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?