Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deviled Eggs - Mexican Devils!
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 avocado - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|