Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 dozen eggs
- ¼ cup homemade Mayonnaise or Hellman's
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- ½ teaspoon finely minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- Pastry bag fitted with star tube
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 68kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|