Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deviled Country-Style Pork Ribs
- ½ cup kosher salt
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- About 2 pounds country style pork ribs (see Note), preferably Berkshire pork
- 4 large shallots, quartered (about ½ cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons Marsala, dry white wine, or apple juice
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) salted butter
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 833kcal (42%)|
|Total Fat 44g (67%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 198mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|