Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deviled Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 2 1/2 pounds cauliflower (about 2 small heads), cut into 1-inch florets
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter , plus more for coating the dish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots (about 1 to 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more for seasoning the cooking water and breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups panko
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?