Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1 cup)
- Eight 1½-inch crimini mushrooms (about 4 ounces), sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly milled black pepper
- One 4-ounce can sliced, peeled green chiles, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted, brine-cured olives such as kalamata, sliced
- 1½ pounds ground beef chuck or round
- 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 1/3 cup beer
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 795kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 54g (83%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (101%)|
|Cholesterol 159mg (53%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|