Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Department Store Onion Soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 quarts beef broth
- 1 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 dash browning sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|