Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Denver Scramble Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 1 medium red, yellow, or green bell pepper , cored, seeded, and cut into medium dice
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (not nonfat)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 2/3 cup medium-dice cooked ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?