Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Six 20-ounce prime ribeye steaks, at room temperature
- Sea salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 pound (4 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1761kcal (88%)|
|Total Fat 149g (229%)|
|Saturated Fat 60g (300%)|
|Cholesterol 416mg (139%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|