Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delish Sloppy Joes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (such as Campbell's®)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|