Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deliciously Sweet Salad with Maple, Nuts, Seeds, Blueberries, and Goat Cheese
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil, or to taste
- salt, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|