Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delicious Spinach Salad
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup croutons, or as desired
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed black beans, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|