Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delicious Spicy Micheladas
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle tomato and clam juice cocktail (such as Clamato®)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 5 limes, juiced
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Valentina® or Tabasco®)
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons salt
- salt for rimming glasses
- 24 wedges lime
- ice cubes
- 24 (12 fluid ounce) cans Mexican beer
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|