Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delicious Angel Hair in Tomato, Tuna and Olive Sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can black olives, drained and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|