Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delicate Tofu in Apricot-Honey Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 fresh apricots, peeled, pitted, and pureed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu - drained, patted dry, and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 fresh apricots, pitted and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|