Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delicata Squash with Rosemary, Sage and Cider Glaze
- 2 medium delicata squash or other winter squash such as kabocha (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh sage, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider or juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?