Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Delhi-Style Yogurt-Marinated Lamb with Nut Crust
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pounds white onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 serrano chiles, sliced into rounds
- 1 2-inch-long piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 7 1/2 cups (60 ounces) plain whole-milk yogurt, divided
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 whole lamb shoulder (about 10 pounds), boned, trimmed of all fat (about 4 1/3 pounds)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 2 cups sliced almonds (about 7 ounces)
- 1 cup raw cashews (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?