Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep-fried chicken wings al ajillo with braised peas and serrano ham with eggs
- 16 large, meaty, free-range chicken wings
- olive or sunflower oil
- 4 garlic
- sea salt
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed dried chillies
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 3 tsp sherry vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 200g/7oz shallots
- 8 garlic
- 900g/2lb shelled peas
- 200ml/7fl oz chicken stock
- 150g/5oz thinly sliced Serrano ham
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 free-range eggs
Directions:View on BBC Food
Why don't we display directions?