Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 envelope (¼ oz/7g) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (about 110°F/38°C)
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into ¼ in (5mm) slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 4468kcal (223%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 910g|
|Dietary Fiber 34g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|