Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep-filled Bramley apple pie
- 200g sultanas
- 5 tbsp brandy
- plain flour for dusting
- 750g (2 x 375g packs) of all-butter shortcrust pastry
- 5 medium Bramley apples , peeled, cored and finely sliced
- 140g golden caster sugar
- tsp each ground cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice
- 1 egg beaten with a splash of milk
- vanilla ice cream or clotted cream, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?