Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep Dish Strawberry Pie
- 1 pastry for a 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, hulled, divided
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|