Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep Dark Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake
- 7 chocolate sandwich cookies (about 3 oz/90 g)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted (25 mL)
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled (125 g)
- 2 packages (each 8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (175 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (5 mL)
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips (50 mL)
- 6-inch (15 cm) cheesecake pan, or springform pan with 3-inch (7.5 cm) sides, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 372kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (72%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|