Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 7 eggs, separated
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.2g|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|