Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep-Fried Oysters II
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 1 quart shucked oysters, drained
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|