Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep-Dish Pizza with Sausage, Garlic, and Mozzarella
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- chicago-style deep-dish pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 pound mild or hot italian pork sausage, casings removed, crumbled
- 1 pound whole-milk or part-skim, low-moisture mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3½ cups slow-simmered tomato sauce, at room temperature
- ½ cup (2 ounces) freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 526kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 122mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|