Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep-Dish Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans), thawed, drained
- 1/2 (15 ounce) package ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|