Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deep-Dish Chicken Pie
- 3¼ cups chicken stock
- Leaves from a sprig of fresh thyme
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, about 1¼ pounds in total
- 10 ounces pearl onions or shallots, peeled
- 7 ounces button mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 pound, or 1 recipe, basic short pastry
- 2 extra-large egg yolks, lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 230mg (77%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|