Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Decadent Chocolate-Almond Toffee
- 3½ sticks (28 tablespoons) unsalted butter, warmed to room temperature
- 2 1/3 cups plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup water
- 1/8 cup light corn syrup
- 2 pounds, toasted slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate
- Pyrex bowl (for melting chocolate)
- 2 baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Candy thermometer
- Offset spatula
- Latex gloves (for dipping the toffee in the chocolate)
- Food processor (if you don’t have one, you can chop the slivered almonds by hand with a chef’s knife, use a spice grinder, or even use a mortar and pestle, if you have one)
- Make your dinner party hostess love you forever!
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|