Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deb's Spicy Beef Curry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef skirt steak, cut into strips
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste, or to taste
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 large lime, zested and fruit cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.6g|
|Saturated Fat 22.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|