Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Deborah Madison's Roasted Squash, Pear, and Ginger Soup
- One 2 1/2-pound Buttercup, Perfection, or other dense winter squash, rinsed
- 3 ripe but firm pears, any variety, quartered, seeds and stems removed
- 1 chunk fresh ginger, about 2 inches long, thinly sliced
- Sunflower seed or olive oil for the squash
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or sunflower seed oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crme frache or sour cream, optional
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?