Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dazzling beetroot-cured salmon
- 2 skin-on salmon fillets (about 1.3kg/3lb in total)
- 200g caster sugar
- 140g sea salt flakes
- 85g fresh horseradish (little finger-length piece) peeled and finely grated, or grated horseradish from a jar
- 3 medium raw beetroot (about 250g/9oz), coarsely grated (no need to peel)
- 1 bunch dill , chopped
- 1 frise , or oak leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 medium beetroot , cooked, peeled and diced
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- drizzle olive oil
- 200ml tub crme frache
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp freshly grated horseradish or grated horseradish from the jar
- handful dill fronds, roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?