Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
David's Duck Risotto with Ham and Sausage
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 whole Duck Legs (about 1 1/4 Pounds) Trimmed Of Excess Fat
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 cups Chicken Stock Or Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 whole Boneless Duck Breast Half (about 12 Ounces)
- 3 ounces, weight Smoked Spanish Sausage (I Used Chorizo) Cut Into 1/4 Inch Cubes
- 1 whole Small Yellow Onion, Minced
- 2 cups Arborio Rice
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1/4 cup Serrano Ham Or Prosciutto, Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- Minched Flat-leaf Parsley Leaves, For Garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Orange Zest
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?