Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
David (The Latke King) Firestone’s Latkes (In His Own Words)
- 2½ pounds Idaho baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 large yellow onion, quartered
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup matzoh meal
- 4 to 5 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups olive oil
- 1 large jar (16 ounces) unsweetened applesauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 124kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|