Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Date, banana & rum loaf
- 250g pack stoned, ready-to-eat dates
- 2 small or 1 large bananas (140g/5oz in weight)
- 100g pecans , 85g/3oz roughly chopped, rest left whole
- 200g raisins
- 200g sultanas
- 100g fine polenta
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp baking powder (use gluten-free if needed)
- 3 tbsp dark rum
- 2 egg whites
- a few banana chips and 1 tsp sugar (optional), to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?