Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Date and Walnut Phyllo Rolls with Greek Yogurt and Honey
- 14 ounces Medjool dates (about 1 1/2 cups), pitted
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup Greek honey or other honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom seeds (from about 10 pods), finely ground in spice mill or in mortar with pestle
- 8 17 1/2x 12 1/2-inch or sixteen 13 1/2x 8 1/2-inch sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Greek whole-milk yogurt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?