Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Date and Mexican Chocolate Ricotta Fritters
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated mandarin orange peel
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- ¼ cup minced pitted dates
- ¼ cup minced Mexican chocolate
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Confectioners sugar for dusting mixed with a little bit of grated Mexican chocolate to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 114kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|